A wide range of common material models for all solvers are implemented in 4a impetus. The selection goes from just elastic materials over plastic materials with vonMises plasticity and strain rate dependency to complex material models with a general yield surface and failure.
The most important implemented material models (among others) are:
- *MAT_PIECEWISE_LINEAR_PLASTICITY (*MAT_024)
- *MAT_PLASTICITY_COMPRESSION_TENSION (*MAT_124)
- *MAT_SAMP-1 (*MAT_187)
- *MAT_FU_CHANG_FOAM (*MAT_083)
- *MAT_SIMPLIFIED_RUBBER/FOAM (*MAT_181)
- *ELASTIC *PLASTIC
- *DRUCKER PRAGER
- *ABQ_MOLDED_PLASTIC (in progress)
With just a few clicks the material models can be exchanged or altered. Of course if a requested material model is not implemented this can be done via a user defined material card.